How businesses respond to crises, from accidents involving loss of life, evacuations, reputational damage, data breaches, to natural disasters, terrorism, and pandemics, is continuously evolving.
Managing the aftermath of a disaster involving victims, families and employees is an overwhelming task in an environment where standards for a fast, effective, transparent and compassionate response are higher today than it has ever been.
Challenges during an incident:
- Real-time video & eyewitness accounts spreading on social media
- Answering thousands of phone, social media and email enquiries from customers, staff, regulators, and the media
- Involvement of multiple parties, including Government agencies
- Lack of resources, especially at the scene
- Managing expectations of distressed employees and their families
- Dealing with survivors and/or disrupted customers
- Maintaining business as usual
- Personal stress for senior managers and employees, especially at the front line
These challenges can overwhelm your resources, day-to-day business and the people in your organisation.
GoCrisis provides crisis preparedness and response services to some of the world’s most well-known companies. We support our clients through a close partnership that involves regular meetings, annual training and a strong global response capability.
How we help
- Family assistance service
- Set up, equipment and staff
- Mental health and long-term care
- Crisis communications
- Contact centre services
- Telephone and email enquiries
- Social media enquiries
- Media call centre
- Data collection
- Disaster assistance services
- Search and recovery
- Morgue set up, equipment and staff identification
- Identification and repatriation
- Personal effects recovery, storage & return
- Logistical support
- Victim registration, matching and reunification
- Emergency and crisis response consulting, planning, & training